Last updated: 8th January 2022
1. Maraya Coliving S.L., hereby referred to as Maraya Coliving, Maraya Coliving & Coworking, or Maraya, provides this website, available to visitors located throughout the world. These Terms and Conditions also apply to any current or future translations of our Website. Our Website is controlled and operated from within Spain and are subject to Spanish and European law.
2. The content and information displayed on the Website is Maraya Coliving & Coworking’s property and collectively referred to as “Maraya Information”. The downloading, reproduction, or retransmission of Maraya Information, other than for non-commercial individual use, is strictly prohibited, except to the extent permitted by travel agents for business-only purposes in accordance with section 11 below.
3. By using our Website, you are accepting all the terms and conditions set forth below in these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to each and all of these terms and conditions, please do not use our Website. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change and or modify portions of these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice and, unless otherwise indicated, such changes will become effective immediately upon posting; therefore, please check these Terms and Conditions periodically for changes. We will display the effective date of these Terms and Conditions at the top of this page.
4. Our Website may contain or reference trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of Maraya, and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of Maraya and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you. The www.marayacoliving.com site and/or certain activities provided via our Website may be covered by Spanish Trademark and Patent law.
5. You agree that you will not use any device, software or other instrumentality to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our Website, and that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. In addition, you agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor, scrape, or copy our Website or the Maraya Information contained therein, or any aspect of the Website or the Maraya Information, without the prior express consent from an authorized Maraya representative (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by Internet search websites to direct Internet users to our Website). Furthermore, you agree that you will not use our Website for any purpose that is illegal, unlawful, or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. You agree that you will not interrupt, disrupt, alter, destroy, impair, restrict tamper, or otherwise affect the proper operation of our Website in any way, including, without limitation, through the use of any malicious or unauthorized code, virus, worm, Trojan horse, malware, or program. You may not use our Website in any threatening, libelous, slanderous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic, discriminatory, or otherwise offensive manner. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to revoke or deny your access to our Website, including, without limitation, if you violate any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
6. You agree that you will make only legitimate reservations in good faith for use by you and your invited guests only, and not for other purposes, including without limitation, reselling, impermissibly assigning or posting on third party websites or websites, or making speculative, false or fraudulent reservations, or any reservation in anticipation of demand.
7. Cancellations. We designed our cancellation policy so that when your plans change, it’s as fair as possible to you, us and future guests who would like to take your place at Maraya. If you need to cancel your booking we ask that you inform us as soon as possible. Cancellations 15-days prior to check-in are free. Within 15-days the fee is 100% of every night from your check-in date up to 15-days prior. For example, if you inform us 10 days before your check-in date, the cancellation fee is 5 nights, if you tell us on the day you are supposed to check-in, or for no-shows, the fee is 15 nights.
8. Our Website may provide you with the ability to use usernames, passwords, or other codes or devices to gain access to certain portions of our Website (“access codes”). You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your access codes and for all activities that occur under your account. We reserve the right to immediately terminate your account in our sole discretion and without prior notice to you wherever there is a reason including, for example, if you violate any part of these Terms and Conditions.
9. With respect to all communications you make to us regarding Maraya Information including but not limited to feedback, questions, comments, suggestions and the like: (a) you shall have no right of confidentiality in your communications and we shall have no obligation to protect your communications from disclosure; (b) we shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute your communications to others without limitation; and (c) we shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, content or techniques contained in your communications for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to the development, production and marketing of products and services that incorporate such information. The above is limited only by our commitment and obligations pertaining to your personal information (for more information, please see our Privacy Statement).
10. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Website, any websites linked to them and any materials posted on them, including, without limitation any liability for loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.You shall defend us against any demands, claims or actions brought against us or arising as a result of any breach or violation of these Terms and Conditions by you (“Claim”) and you shall indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) resulting from any such Claim. We have the right, at our expense, to assume exclusive defense against any Claim and all negotiations for settlement and you agree to cooperate with us in the defense of any such Claim, at our request.
11. Maraya Information may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors, including but not limited to inaccuracies relating to pricing or availability applicable to your transaction. Maraya does not assume responsibility or liability for any such inaccuracies, errors or omissions, and shall have no obligation to honor reservations or information affected by such inaccuracies. Maraya reserves the right to make changes, corrections, cancellations and/or improvements to Maraya Information, and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice, including after confirmation of a transaction.
12. Some sections of our Website may be restricted to travel agents or other authorized representatives. The Maraya Information contained in such restricted areas is confidential to Maraya, and is provided for business use only, which may include reviewing commission status and statements, and enrolling in our Rewards program as described below. We reserve the right to prohibit access to, or use of, these restricted areas where we determine that such use or access interferes with our Website’s operations or that such use or access results in commercial benefits or other entities to our detriment. If you are a travel agent or authorized representative of a travel agent using our Website the following apply:Passwords: We have provided you with a unique password so that access to information related to your agency and transactions can be restricted to only those individuals to whom you provided the password. It is your responsibility to protect the confidentiality of the password. Neither Maraya assumes any liability for any access to information or transactions that are executed with the password provided to you. We strongly recommend that you change the password on a periodic basis and whenever a travel agent leaves your travel agency or you suspect that knowledge of the password is no longer limited to those whom you have authorized. No Arrangements for Prohibited Persons: Maraya is a Spanish company and may be prohibited from providing services to certain “prohibited persons” who are government officials or residents of certain embargoed countries, or terrorists or drug traffickers whose names are published on lists maintained by the Government of Spain and/or Europe. You agree to use all reasonable efforts not to arrange for any of these prohibited persons to stay at, use or tour any of Maraya’s facilities.
13. Any use of the maps functionality on this site shall be governed by the End User Terms and Conditions for Google’s Maps application. Maraya shall have no liability for your use of Google Maps or for any results, including driving directions, generated by Google Maps.
14. If you choose to leave our Website via links to other third-party websites or websites, including those of advertisers, our Terms and Conditions and our Privacy Statement will no longer apply. We are not responsible for the Terms and Conditions or privacy policies of those third-party websites or websites, or the cookies they use. In addition, because we have no control over such third-party website and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Maraya is not responsible for the availability of such third-party website or resources, and that Maraya does not endorse or are responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such third-party websites, websites or resources.
15. These Terms and Conditions shall be construed and enforced under the laws of Spain, applicable to contracts executed and performed within Spain. You specifically agree and submit to the jurisdiction of Spain and stipulate to the fairness and convenience of proceedings in such courts for all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of our Website. You will not object to jurisdiction or venue on the grounds of lack of personal jurisdiction, inconvenient forum or otherwise. You agree that you will not file or participate in a class action against us. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT YOU MAY NOW HAVE OR HEREAFTER POSSESS TO A TRIAL BY JURY. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent that applicable law in your country of residence requires application of another law and/or jurisdiction and this cannot be excluded by contract.
16. If you would like to view the privacy practices that govern how we process information about you on our Website please review our Privacy Statement.
17. When staying at Maraya you agree that Maraya can take and publish any photo’s of you and your belongings for marketing purposes.